NOTICE INVITING TENDER
International Competitive Bidding (ICB) for River Training & Embankment Works ALDTP
|Date:||May 25, 2017|
|Loan No. and Title:||50165-BHU: Amochhu Land Development and Township Project (Phase 1)|
|Contract No. and Title:||ALDTP-CW-01: Zone A – River Training and Embankment Works, ALDTP|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||July 10, 2017|
- Royal Government of Bhutan and Druk Holdings & Investment (DHI) has applied for financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Amochhu Land Development and Township Project (Phase 1) (ALDTP). Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB.
- The Construction Development Corporation Ltd. (CDCL, the “Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of Zone A river training and embankment works, ALDTP (“the Works”).
- International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single- Stage: Two-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Participation in at least two contracts that have been substantially completed within the last ten (10) years and similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds US$ 28 million equivalent for each contract.
- Minimum construction experience in the following key activities: i) Reinforced Concrete diaphragm wall 4,000 m2 in a single year. ii) Engineered earth fill 300,000 m3 in a single year. iii) Cast–in-situ reinforced concrete water conduits of 4 m2 cross sectional area of minimum 500m length in a single contract.
- Minimum average annual construction turnover of US$ 28 million within the last three (3) years.
Infra Division, CDCL
Street address: Jangsam Lam
Floor/Room number: First Floor, KYI House, Changangkha City: Thimphu, ZIP code: 11011
Telephone: +975 2 332046 Fax: +975 2 332973
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to address above requesting the bidding documents for Zone A river training and embankment works, ALDTP
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Bhutanese Ngultrum 30,000 (or US $ 470 equivalent) by cash payment or electronic transfer to CDCL account number 200281630 maintained with Bank of Bhutan, Thimphu.
- The bidding documents can also be downloaded free of charge from CDCL website www.cdcl.bt. It will be the responsibility of the bidder who is submitting the bid using downloaded bidding documents to check and see any addendum/Corrigendum issued in this regard from the website from time to time and ensure submission of bid along with all addendum/Corrigendum. However, an intimation of issue of any addenda will be sent to the registered email address of the bidders who have downloaded the tender document till that time. In case of any discrepancy between the documents downloaded by the prospective bidder and the Bidding Documents (hard copy) issued by CDCL, the later shall prevail.
- Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee for print copy, the bid documents will be promptly dispatched by courier. An additional courier charge of Bhutan Ngultrum 10,000 (or US $155 equivalent) is payable for couriering the document. However, no liability will be accepted for their loss or late delivery.
- to the address above
- on or before the deadline 10/07/2017 at 1500 hours Bhutan standard time
- together with a Bid Security in the amount and form as described in the Bidding Document.
Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline on 10/07/2017 at 1505 hours, Bhutan time, in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address above.
Please click the link below for more details:
Notice Inviting Tender: International Competitive Bidding (ICB) for the River Training and Embankment Works_ALDTP, Phuentsholing Bhutan