Announcement for Exchange Program
The company has received an invitation for nomination to participate in the Exchange Program from the WALO company in Switzerland in the field of Masonry tentatively from June 13 – July 04, 2022, on a cost-sharing basis. The CDCL shall bear the cost of air travel, while all other costs of travel in Switzerland, accommodations and logistics will be borne by WALO.
In view of this, applications are invited from the existing employees who fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a regular employee of the company.
- Must have a minimum qualification of Class X.
- Should be currently working as a supervisor in the field of masonry.
- Should have minimum work experience of 3 years in CDCL.
The applications along with the following documents must be submitted to the HR Section by 5 PM of April 11, 2022:
- An application expressing interest in the exchange program
- A copy of the updated CV.
- Proof of working experience in the field of masonry.
For further queries and details, please contact the Human Resource Section at:
Phone: +975-77557755 /77329203
Email: email@example.com (Ms. Deki Yangchen)/firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Rinchen Lhadon)