Notice Inviting Tender for the Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning 2 Nos. Elevators of 26-person capacity each for Tashicholing Hospital, Samtse
Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL) is pleased to invite Single Stage Single Envelope sealed bids from eligible contractors for Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning 2 Nos. Elevators of 26-person capacity each for Tashicholing Hospital, Samtse as defined in this bidding document (hereinafter referred to as the Works).
The tender is open to contractors who fulfil the qualification criteria set out in the tender documents. The followings are the details and some of the requirements:
- The scope of work includes Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning 2 Nos. Elevators of 26 person capacity each and carrying out the operation and running maintenance within the warranty period.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by Bidder(s) or their representatives on submission of a written application to the address given below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Nu. 2,000/- (two thousand), in cash or in the form of a demand draft in favour of the “Construction Development Corporation Limited”, payable at Bank of Bhutan, Thimphu on all working days between 0900 hours and 1700 hours. The tender will be available for sale from March 3, 2023, to March 20, 2023.
CDCL shall not be responsible for the loss of documents or delay in dispatch through the post. Further, the issuance of documents shall not construe the automatic qualification of Bidders.
- The bidding document may also be downloaded from the CDCL’s website: www.cdcl.bt. However, the interested bidders shall intimate CDCL at the address given below of its intent to bid for the works and arrange to register by making payment of Nu. 1,000/- (one thousand) to the account number 100904069 (CDCL) on or before 1430 Hrs., March 20, 2023. It shall be noted that in case of any discrepancy between the web copy and the hard copy sold by CDCL, the provisions of the latter shall govern.
- All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security as specified in the bid document, in the form of a Bank Draft or Bank Guarantee in the prescribed proforma given in the Bidding documents. All bids must be in Bhutanese Ngultrum only. All bidders will be required to sign and submit the Integrity Pact provided in the Bidding Document.
- Sealed Bids complete in all respects along with the duly signed Integrity Pact may be submitted to the address of communication up to 1430 hours on March 20, 2023, and the Bids shall be opened on the same day at 1500 hours CDCL Head Office, Thimphu, Bhutan in the presence of the Bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend.
Address for Communication:
Executive Engineer, Procurement & Contracts
Business Development Division
PO Box No. 573
Construction Development Corporation Limited, Thimphu, Bhutan
Telephone: 00975-2-330983/ 17726450
- CDCL reserves the right to reject or accept the Bids or annul the bidding process without assigning any reason.
The details of NIT and GCC can be downloaded from the link given below;